| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rangoon, Yangon in January is fairly hot at 25.05 °C (77.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.2 °C (90 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with no rain. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water is transfered during an average of 0 days.
- The blue above Rangoon, Yangon is nice and sunny having on balance a considerable 9:40 of splendid sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:22 long with an average length of 11:14.
- There are approximately 1:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87% of daylight hours and cloudy 13% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Rangoon, Yangon January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Rangoon, Yangon, Myanmar
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Rangoon, Yangon:
- Mae Hong Son, Thailand - 340.4 kms (211.5 miles) NE
- Taungoo, Myanmar - 241.2 kms (149.9 miles) N
- Chiang Mai, Thailand - 371 kms (230.6 miles) NE
- Lampang, Thailand - 392 kms (243.6 miles) ENE
- Mae Sariang, Thailand - 244.2 kms (151.8 miles) NE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 428.2 kms (266.1 miles) ENE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 306.2 kms (190.3 miles) E
- Tak, Thailand - 316.7 kms (196.8 miles) E
- Hpa-An, Myanmar - 159.7 kms (99.3 miles) E
- Mae Sot/ Tak, Thailand - 253 kms (157.2 miles) E
- Ye, Myanmar - 247.9 kms (154 miles) SE
- Dawei, Myanmar - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SE